Watch this short video that walks you through the options you have when creating or importing signatures into Membrain. Creating a professional signature in Membrain has never been easier.
Step by step guide
There are 3 ways to create a signature for use when sending emails from Membrain.
- Create a simple signature in the signature creator using the formatting tools provided. We recommend typing your signature in here from scratch. If you choose to copy and paste a signature you have already created in a different application, we strongly recommend you either paste as plain text or use the remove formatting tool in the toolbar to avoid any formatting incompatibility issues.
- Build your signature in the HTML editor. If you are comfortable with HTML (or have a resource who is) you can click on the <> icon in the signature toolbar to toggle between HTML editor and WYSIWYG mode. If you already have a signature which has been created in HTML, you can copy this as your signature in Membrain, using these few simple steps:
- Click on the HTML button <> in the toolbar
- Paste in the HTML code into the editor
- Click on the HTML button again to toggle back to the editor to preview how the signature will look.
- If you need to continue editing to make small adjustments (like updating telephone numbers or creating a copy of the signature for a colleague) you can continue editing from the main editor.
- Click Save
- Import a signature file. If you have a marketing department or design company that has already created a professional signature in HTML, you can upload that directly to Membrain for use as your signature there.
- Click on the attachment icon in the toolbar, and browse to the HTML file on your pc
- The signature file is imported into the editor
- Click save