Setting up the integration between Membrain and Oneflow to enable this powerful tool that will help enable your team in their Sales efforts! Follow this setup guide and you'll be up and running in no time.
Before you start, ensure that you have access to your Oneflow account, as you will need to allow Membrain to authenticate to it during the setup process.
The integration is configured by a Membrain Administrator and can be broken down into four main parts outlined below:
- Activate the integration - Enable the Membrain extension in Oneflow and authenticate the API Token in Membrain.
- Create Fields - Setup Fields in Oneflow and Membrain
- Add templates and map fields - Add Contract/Agreement templates
- Implementation - Add the tool to a Step in your Process.
Part one - Activate the Integration
The first part is to be done in three steps.
- Enable the Membrain extension in Oneflow
- Connect your Membrain subdomain in Oneflow
- Authenticate Oneflow API Token in Membrain
Enable Membrain extension in Oneflow
- To enable the Membrain integration on the extension page in Oneflow, go to Account -> Extensions -> Enable Extension.
When you have enabled the extension, you will see the API token. You will not be able to see this token again later, so we suggest you copy or write it down immediately (If you lose your token, you need to disable the extension and enable it again to get a new one). This API token will be used to Authenticate Oneflow in your Membrain account.
- Connect your Membrain subdomain to the extension in Oneflow. Go to Account -> Extensions -> Membrain and type in the subdomain in the Extension configuration area.
Authenticate Oneflow integration in Membrain
- Go to System Setup in Membrain, scroll down to the section Integrations and select Oneflow.
- Go to Authentification.
- Click on Authenticate with Oneflow, add Oneflow Owner Email Address and paste Oneflow API Token.
If you have lost your API Token, you need to disable the extension and enable it again to get a new one. Please go back to the section Enable Membrain extension in Oneflow.
- Click on Save and the Integration is activated
When the integration is successfully activated you can continue with creating fields, adding templates, and implementing Oneflow to your Processes
Part two - Create fields
To map data into Oneflow from Membrain you need to first create a set of fields in Oneflow. This can be done from this user interface. These fields can then be added to your templates in Oneflow, and finally mapped as desired for each template in Part three further down in this article.
- On the Oneflow Integration page, go to Fields.
- Click on Add Field.
- Choose a Name (for instance for the Field and optionally a Placeholder if you want the value to be presented in the Oneflow template editor.
- Click Save.
Part three - Add Contract templates
This part is divided into three steps.
- Create Contract templates in Oneflow and connect to Membrain
- Add the templates in Membrain
- Map fields in Membrain
Create Contract templates in Oneflow
- In Oneflow, go to Templates -> Create Templates.
- Create the template by adding the required sections and save it under Template Group Membrain Template. Do not forget to activate the new template in Oneflow.
Learn more on how to create Contract Templates in Oneflow here.
Available Data fields in Oneflow
To see the data fields that are available for your template, click on this icon:
You should now see a list of all the fields:
Add the templates in Membrain
All the templates set to Membrain Template as the Template group in Oneflow can now be added to the list of templates in Membrain. The Templates you wish to use needs to be added one at a time.
- In Membrain, go to Templates in the Oneflow Integration page.
- Click on Add Template.
- Click on Select Template and select the template that you want to add.
If the Contract template you want to add to Membrain doesn't exist, please make sure you have selected Membrain Template in the Template group in Oneflow. Go back to the section Create Contract templates in Oneflow above.
- Set up the Field mapping for the Template you are adding to your list. Field mapping is optional but recommended. Field mapping is done separately on each template that you are adding.
- Click Save.
When a template is saved and successfully added, you can continue to add more Contract templates to the integration by repeating the steps in this guide.
Part four - Implementation
If you are new to Membrain or need assistance in creating the process before adding the tool for creating agreements in Oneflow, please go to this article first.
When the activation and technical preparation of the integration is completed, it is time to implement this tool to a Process in Membrain.
In the guide below, the tool is added to a Sales Process. However, it can also be applied to Prospecting Processes and Account Growth Processes.
- Go to the Process editor of the Sales Process that you wish to add this tool to.
- Add a new Step or edit an existing Step.
- Click +ADD DETAILS/TOOLS.
- Select the tool Create Agreement.
- In the field Service - Select Oneflow
- In the field Templates - Select the Oneflow Template or Templates you wish to be available in this Step in this Sales Process.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- When this Tool is added to your Step, Click Save.
When all parts and steps are completed the integration is active and ready to be launched to the team, Congratulations!
Learn how to use with the tool in the article Working with the Oneflow Integration