Membrain is the only platform for complex B2B sales that puts HOW to sell at the heart of your system. With Membrain, your team gets the necessary tools to increase sales effectiveness and consistently reach their sales targets.
With a flexible approach to building your Membrain account, you can customize your account to suit your business needs with the following options:
- Module based approach allowing you to choose the features you want
- 2 different account types to offer more flexibility - Full and CRM Accounts
These accounts are aimed at the Active Sales People on the team, those who need access to the full array of capabilities Membrain has to offer.
Not everyone on the team is an Active Salesperson, but they may be instrumental as operational teammates. For example, CRM assistants, technical resources, project managers, and others may not need Membrain's full capabilities, so a CRM account may be ideal.
Full vs CRM Accounts
There are some functional differences to what a Full Account holder and a CRM Account holder can do. Here's a breakdown:
What CRM Account holders can't do:
- Manage, win or archive sales projects, change sales project information or progress the sales process
- Create, qualify or disqualify prospects
- Be an admin with access to System Setup areas
- Be an account manager or a coach for a sales team
- Have sales goals
- Have access to analytical reporting tools or receive the weekly pipeline health report email
- Import/export information or do batch changes in the database
What CRM Account holders can do:
- Have access to all CRM information in companies, contacts, and deal information on prospects and sales projects
- Edit CRM information such as contact details, or company information
- Subscribe to Dashboards and Automated Reports
- Send emails including using templates and snippets, email tracking, Membrain Meet, and many other productivity tools
- Use Membrain's task management tools, calendar capabilities including sharing and syncing their calendar with the sales team and creating notes
- Use the mobile app Membrain Go
- Use Membrain comments to coordinate and collaborate with the sales team
- Complete specific sales process steps through the use of Assigned Steps.
Learn more about the different account options available to you, including Account Types on Membrain's pricing page.
Or read about User management and how to convert user accounts to CRM or Full accounts