Membrain is the only platform for complex B2B sales that puts HOW to sell at the heart of your system. With Membrain, your team gets the necessary tools to increase sales effectiveness and consistently reach their sales targets.
With a flexible approach to building your Membrain account, you can customize your account to suit your business needs with the following options:
- Module-based approach that allows you to choose only the features you want
- Full and Lite Accounts - to offer more flexibility for user needs
These accounts are aimed at the Active Sales People on the team, those who need access to the full array of capabilities Membrain has to offer.
Not everyone on the team is an Active Salesperson, but they may be instrumental as operational teammates. For example, CRM assistants, technical resources, project managers, and others may not need Membrain's full capabilities, so a Lite Account may be ideal.
Full vs Lite Accounts
There are some functional differences to what a Full Account holder and a Lite Account holder can do. Here's a breakdown:
What Lite Account holders can't do:
- Manage, qualify or disqualify prospects, change prospect information or progress the prospecting process
- Manage, win or archive sales projects, change sales project information or progress the sales process
- Manage, start or end account growth projects, change account growth project information, or progress the account growth process
- Be an admin, account manager, or coach for a team or have sales goals
- Have access to analytical tools, or receive the weekly pipeline health report email
- Import and export information, or do batch changes in the database
What Lite Account holders can do:
- Access all CRM information about companies, contacts & information in Prospects, Sales Projects and Account Growth Projects
- Edit CRM information, such as contact details or company information
- Use Membrain’s task management tools & calendar. Share and sync calendar with the sales team and creating notes
- Send emails using templates and snippets, email tracking, use Membrain Meet, and many other productivity boosters
- Upload and manage documents for Company, Prospects, Sales Projects, and Account Growth Projects
- Access Content Hub
- Subscribe to Dashboards and Automated Reports
- Use the mobile app Membrain Go
- Use Membrain comments to coordinate and collaborate with the sales team in every single deal and account
- Complete process steps needing their expertise that are specifically assigned to them. A huge team-selling win!
Learn more about the different account options available to you, including Account Types on Membrain's pricing page. Or read about User management and how to convert user accounts to Lite or Full accounts.