The iFrame element allows you to include a piece of content from other sources and display the content within your Account Growth Project. You have the option to bring Google sheet, website, or any other online content from other sources allowing you to have visibility to data that's important to your salespeople.
Add External Content (iframe)
The link to the content is to be added separately on the Account Growth Projects and before it can be inserted. The Process Component for External Content needs to be added to the Process. Below you will find a guide how to add the component, as a Membrain Administrator - and how to add an iframe to an Account Growth Project.
Add Component for External Content
- Go to System Setup
- Go to the Process Editor of an Account Growth Process
- Click on Add Component
- Select the Component External Content (iframe)
- Click on the External component
- Give the component a descriptive name and click Save
Add External Content to a Account Growth Project
- Go to Account Growth and open an Account Growth Project
- Scroll down in the Project and find the Component for External Content. (It will have the title you selected in the Process Editor).
- Click Add URL
- insert the iframe link
- Watch as the data populate immediately. The Icon on the top right allows you to open the link in an external window.
Embedding Not Allowed
Some links or websites may have security enabled to prevent their content from being embedded. As a result, you won’t be able to embed the link in an iframe.
For example, here is what you’ll get if you try to embed a link with this security: