Simply put, a contact is a person that you know of. You might already have a relationship with them, or they might be someone that you want to connect with in the future.
Adding a new Contact with a Mandatory field
You have flexibility and control to determine what information you want to be mandatory when your salespeople create a new contact. Click here for importing contacts in bulk.
To set the requirements go to:
- System Setup
- Scroll down to Settings and select "Contact Creation Settings"
Within the Contact Creations Settings, Email, Name, Company, Title, Phone, and Mobile are required, however, you have the option to select up to 10 additional fields to be included as required fields when creating a new company.
Adding a New Contact with a Mandatory field
- All Contact information is stored in the CRM area of Membrain. This is found in the main menu to the left.
- To add a new contact simply go to the Contact part of the CRM and click "New".
- Depending on if you have certain fields as required, you may see multiple steps to complete. Fill the required information and click Create!
- The * means it's required to fill out and is therefore mandatory.