Membrain's integration with Google Workspace allows Membrain users to sync both their Google Workspace email and calendar accounts with Membrain's Sales Inbox and Sales Calendar. In order for this sync to happen, Membrain needs to securely connect via OAuth to the Google Workspace account in question.
In some cases, Google Workspace administrators may need to selectively whitelist third-party applications, like Membrain, to allow for successful access to Google Workspace.
How to whitelist Membrain
You must be signed in to Google Workspace as a super administrator for this task. If you have Drive Enterprise edition, API access settings don't apply for Gmail or Calendar.
Add Membrain to the whitelist of trusted apps
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Security and then scroll down to API Permissions.
- At the bottom of the list of apps, click the Trusted Apps link.
- Click on the yellow + button (bottom right corner) to add an App to the Whitelist
The Add App To Trusted List window opens
- In the Select App Type list, select Web Application
- This requires you to fill in theOAuth2 Client ID or AppId for Membrain. Copy the following AppId and paste it in. Membrains AppId is 472531611370.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Click Add
Membrain is now successfully Whitelisted as an App that can authenticate to Google Workspace.
If you have any problems with this process or need any help, please let us know and we'll be happy to advise.