The Activity Stream is a great resource to see all the activity, past and future within a particular sales project, prospect, company or contact. Every appointment, email, task, change, document upload... pretty much anything that ever happens is listed here in chronological order, and all filterable of course to help you easily find the information you need.
You can also comment on these activities to keep all discussions right there in the correct context, and even mention your colleagues to get their immediate attention on specific items.
Learn more about Comments and Mentions in the Activity Stream
Filtering the Activity Stream
Filters are available from the Activity Stream header to help you quickly and easily find the information you need.
- Choose which activity type you're looking for and by which user from the drop-down list.
- Or use the quick selection list see just the events you want, such as changes, documents or completed steps.
- Or use the Search option to the right to search for any word in the Activity Stream to bring you right there
Even more functionality
It doesn't stop there... You can also:
- Expand and collapse events to quickly read all the details
- Open activities, for further reading or to edit information
- Open, reply to or forward emails with just a click
- See whether your email has been read, or if a link has been clicked on
- See current set details and previous set details by hovering over the details link in change events