The My Settings page is where you as a Membrain user can tweak and change your personal settings in Membrain, connect your email accounts, set up Membrain Meet, and more. See below for a summary of what you can do in this view.
Where can I find My Settings?
My Settings is found at the bottom left corner of Membrain by clicking on your profile picture.
Under this header, you can update the general information about your account and how you log in to Membrain. From here you can:
- Change the email address associated with your Membrain account.
- Change your password – how strict the password has to be or how often it has to be renewed is controlled by the Administrator(s) of your Membrain instance.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication for added security – Two-Factor Authentication applies also to your access to Membrain's mobile app, Membrain Go.
Here you can set some options to personalize your account, such as:
- Choose your Start Page, this is the page you want to see first when you log into Membrain. Select from Active Pipeline, Prospects, Companies, Sales Analytics Dashboard, or Story Stream.
- Select which language you want the interface to be in – currently, Membrain comes in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French, and Swedish.
- Change the time format to suit you, options are 12 or 24-hour clock.
- Choose if you want to enable browser notifications or not.
- Choose if you would like to enable Help Bubbles as you work throughout Membrain.
- Choose the desired level of In-Product assistance you want (Novice - A lot of assistance; Intermediate - Some assistance; Advanced - A little assistance).
- Choose the currency you would like to view your account in. Administrators can add currencies as required. You can also choose to show all sales project values converted to this currency if required by checking the box "Show all sales project values converted to this currency".
There are many ways in which you can configure email for use with Membrain to give you extra capabilities. For a full description of your options and how to set these up, read this article Email Setup.
- Select your timezone from the dropdown list.
- Define your week view as you would like to see it in the calendar, eg. Workweek or a Full week.
- Set defaults for appointment duration, reminders, and task importance.
- Choose which holiday dates apply to you to show in your Calendar. You have the option to select multiple countries.
Membrain Meet allows your contacts to book a meeting directly in your calendar, via a URL that you provide. Contacts will only see your free/busy time and can book a time that suits you both, regardless of their timezone.
For more information about how it works and how to set it up, read this article Membrain Meet.
Membrain Guide is a collaborative platform where you and your colleagues can communicate about important events. Comments and mentions appear here so you can respond directly to keep the conversation going and be aware of everything that happens in your pipeline or with your prospects.
Membrain Guide also adds intelligence to your day-to-day business ensuring that you never miss a beat in your sales efforts. Upcoming appointment reminders, prospect/sales project health warnings, and email tracking are all found here allowing you to stay focused on the important things.
For more information about how it works and how to customize it, read this article Membrain Guide.
From this view, you can see any goals that have been created for you. Each goal is outlined with a progress bar to indicate how far you've come to achieving your goals for that specific period (week or month).
From here you can also see your Key Metrics for this fiscal year.
And, if you have the correct permissions applied by your Membrain Administrator, click on the Open Goals button to view the particulars of each goal, and edit them if you wish.
Learn more about Goals and how they are created and applied in Goal Setting.
Here you can choose which type of information you want Membrain to email you about. You can receive a daily or weekly summary of your own personal achievements and upcoming events, or if your permissions allow, you can choose to receive a summary of the whole team.
This section allows you to add and configure integrations between Membrain and other software such as:
- Membrain Calendar sync with Google calendar
- Membrain Calendar sync with Office 365 calendar / Exchange calendar
- Membrain Appointments with Zoom online meetings
- Membrain Appointments with Microsoft Teams online meetings