Membrain allows you to create and manage Sales Teams in your organization. Creating Sales Teams and assigning users to these teams will allow you to sort and filter not just by individuals, but also by teams when looking at your Pipeline, Sales Analysis, Win/Loss reports and the Story stream, to name a few. You may have one sales team, or a few teams responsible for different regions, products, clients etc.
Admin – Users - Manage
TO CREATE A NEW SALES TEAM FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Click Sales Teams in the black toolbar, and click ADD.
- Type the name of the new Sales Team Group
- Select who will be the Coach for the Sales Team.
By creating Permission groups, you will be able to assign different rights and permissions to certain groups of users. For example, you may want an individual sales representative to only see his/her sales projects, prospects and activities, whereas a regional sales manager should be able to view everything related to his/her team.
Administrators are automatically granted full rights and this is not a Permission Group you can edit. You can however create new Permission Groups with suitable settings. For example, you may only wish to grant limited permissions for users in a pre-sales or supporting role, and more extensive right for your power users and managers.
To create a new Permission Group follow the instructions below:
- Click Permissions in the black toolbar, and click ADD.
- Type the name of the new Permissions Group
- Next, tick the boxes this user group is allowed permission to use under Sales; Companies & Contacts; Reports and Admin.
- All (all of below options)
- Sales Projects – view and access Sales Projects in Membrain
- Create/Edit Sales Project – create new, and update existing, Sales Projects in Membrain
- Export – export pipeline data to Excel
- Import – import sales projects to Membrain from Excel
- Prospects - view and access prospects in Membrain
- Create/Edit Prospect - create new, and update existing, prospects in Membrain
COMPANIES & CONTACTS
- List & Search – Access to company and contact lists in Membrain
- Export - export company and contact data to Excel
- Import – import companies and contacts from Excel
- Mass Edit – ability to edit multiple companies and contacts in Membrain via lists
- Mass Mail – ability to email numerous contacts in Membrain at once
- All - (all of below options)
- Sales Analysis - Access to sales analysis view
- Win/Loss - Access to Win/Loss analysis view
- All (all of below options)
- Sales Processes – ability to create new, and edit existing, sales processes
- Application Settings – ability to change Membrain instance settings
- Import – ability to import sales activities
- Templates – ability to create new, and edit existing, email templates
- Lists - ability to populate and edit lists, such as labels, activity types etc
- System - ability to change Membrain instance settings
- Users & Groups – ability to create new, and edit existing, users and groups