Using Membrains Google Calendar integration is a great way to stay on top of your business or personal appointments within Membrain.
- Go to My Settings by clicking on the cog wheels at the bottom middle of the main menu.
- Click on "Integrations" to enable the Google calendar sync.
- You will see a list of google calendars that you have access to, click on the one that you would like to sync with Membrain
* If you are using the Google calendar sync and use an Iphone, there may be some issues with syncing to the native calendar. As such, in this scenario we recommend that you instead find an app that defaults to (or is able to default to) GoogleCal; for example "WeekCal" or "Cal"
* Due to differences in how the calendars in Membrain and Google are handled, all day events can not by synced to or from Google Calendar
* Recurring tasks can sync from Membrain to Google Calendar, but not from Google Calendar to Membrain.
If you would like to learn more, or if you have any queries please let us know by emailing us: email@example.com