When working with complex sales projects, you need to identify and engage a number of people in order to close the deal. The people you need to identify will all have different Roles in the project.
An example of a Role in a Sales Project might be Decision Maker, Influencer, IT contact or Financial contact etc.
How Roles Work
The Stakeholders (people of interest) in a Sales Project are assigned a Role, to help you get a clear picture of who is involved in any given Sales Project and how they might affect the outcome.
When configuring your sales process for the first time in Membrain, you will be provided with some default Roles that you can either keep or replace with your own roles.
Administrators of Membrain can add roles.
- Profile Picture (bottom left)
- System Setup
- Sales Projects - Roles
From here, you can:
- See the list of roles and which sales processes they currently are being used in
- Delete an unused role by clicking on the x icon to the right of the role you wish to delete
- Edit a role by clicking into it and renaming it
- Add a new role by clicking on the New Role button in the top right