Arranging meetings with clients can be time consuming, and when you add cancellations, re-scheduling phone calls and even different time zones to the mix, things can get really confusing.
That's where Membrain Meet comes into its own. Its an easy to use scheduling service which allows you to invite your clients to pick a date and time to meet, that suits them best.
With this feature enabled, you can allow clients to request an appointment in your Calendar, via a shared webpage. This webpage gives your client time slot options, which are based on the free times available in your Membrain Sales Calendar along with the predefined settings you apply when setting up Membrain Meet.
When your client clicks on your link to Membrain Meet, they choose the following:
- the duration they would like to meet with you.
- the timezone they are in.
- which date they would like to meet.
- which time slot is best suited to them.
- how they would like to connect (eg, via phone, in person or online meetings such as Skype, Zoom or Teams)
How to set up Membrain Meet
- Click on your profile picture (bottom left) and go to My Settings.
- Click on Membrain Meet and tick the Enable box.
- Apply the settings that suit you best. You can set available durations, how many slots to make available for each day, choose to automatically accept a meeting, block holidays, as well other options.
- Once you're happy with your settings, click save.
Additional settings - times available
There are also additional settings you can add which will block out days or times which you do not want to ever offer as available time slots, even if you have space in your calendar. The green blocks indicate times that will be made available to your contact IF it is not already booked by another meeting in your calendar.
Simply click on a square to toggle it on or off to make it available or not.
Integrate to Zoom or Teams
You can also offer options for how you would like this meeting to take place, e.g. by phone, Zoom online meetings or Teams online meetings. These are called "Ways to meet" and other options can be added to here like physical meeting, or phone call etc. Your selections are then visible to your contact in a drop-down list when they're booking the meeting with you.
When your contact selects Zoom or Teams online meeting, Membrain uses your Zoom or Teams account to create the meeting.