Zapier is a web-service that connects the web apps you use to easily move your data between them and automate tedious tasks.
With 300+ supported apps it's the perfect companion to Membrain, and is available for all tiers.
How it works
The idea is to use simple, event-based automation that doesn't require a programmer to avoid repetitive tasks. While that may sound a bit techy right there, it's actually quite easy.
Here are just a few examples of what you can do:
- Create a prospect in Membrain when somebody fills out a supported webform
- Create a prospect when you make a new connection on LinkedIn
- Create a note in Membrain from a new Evernote
- Create a entry in Freshbooks when winning a sales project
- Add a contact to a Mailchimp list when a new prospect is created
- Add to a Mailchimp list when archiving a sales project
- Create an Asana project when winning a sales project
- Broadcast a win to your Google Glass.
Ok, that last one may be there just for fun. But there is definitely so very much you can do with the combination of the simple setup and the wealth of web apps currently available.
Start by going to Membrains Zapier integration page.
Its easy to set up a zap between Membrain and your chosen app. We're always looking for new ways to use this integration, currently there are a number of Triggers and corresponding Actions for use with Zapier.
Good to know
If Organizer is empty. Full name or Email adress are valid ID so you can simply write it in if you want to attach all zaps to one specific organizer, or you could just map their email address to set. For example Typeform respondents as organizers using just their email adress.
Contact/participant needs company name AND Full Name as a valid ID. If the contact doesn't exist in Membrain, it's created. If the company doesn't exist, also created. The same logic applies for sales projects and prospects.
Find out more
Check out Zapier's website to get more ideas on how you could use this with Membrain.